Thursday, March 4, 2010

I'm A Big Fat Cheater!

Why? Because for my little square tonight I actually took up 4 squares! I didn't see no rules, man, so, ya know, I decided to be a bit of a rebel! LOL.

I really need to get a better picture of it, because there is orange and pink in a lot of the flowers. But my scanner is acting naughty and I'm too tired tonight to mess with it. Anyways, I found a stamp at Michael's for a buck and used that as my pattern. It takes up FOUR squares, so I figured if I cannot find time to stitch tomorrow, that would be ok. Which is good, because we will be out of town going to doc appointments and dinner, so I may be too tired to do one tomorrow. Again, I'm a rule breaker! LOL

And I have to say, you EMBROIDERERS out there are AH.MAY.ZING! I've gone through the followers and am wowed! AND, the support that this wonky-fingered stitcher has gotten from all of you been so touching!! Thank you so much! You guys ROCK! :) And even though I don't think my embroidery is ever going to be perfect or prize-worthy, I am indeed inspired to keep going from all the support! Thank you! :)

7 comments:

janimal said...

REBEL! Love it.

theresa martin said...

you rebel you! It's beautiful.

Barbara said...

hee hee.....REBEL with a cause...your square is beautiful!!!

Lisa Super said...

Hi!

I'm doing Stitch-a-Long with you. I wanted to go through and visit everyone and leave a comment if I love what you're doing...and I love what you're doing! As far as using 4 squares at once all I have to say is why didn't I think of that??? :)

Lisa

Julie Marie said...

I think those squares are just the cutest, and interspersing them with a larger "four square" is cute and just quirky enough to make it something personal. Rebel away...that is, after all, what makes life interesting! Cheers, J

Bryanna Lenan said...

Rebel!! Looks wonderful!!
Bryanna
www.thecanaryscupcake.blogspot.com

GardenOfDaisies said...

LOL Rebel! I think you get to make up whatever rules you want. It's yours! :-) I have changed mine to just 36 squares so it would be the size I wanted it to be.